Wednesday, August 24, 2005

dream a little dream of him

guess who i dreamt of. my gawd. i dreamt of chief of defence force...wtf. i think i vaguely remember having a conversation with him at some hawker centre, and he was psyching me into putting in my best for the army. what's the catch? he was dressed and LOOKED like kim jung ill...grey, old-fashioned attire and all, plus his ampulet was black, really beats me why. haha. totally hilarious.

meiling on half day today, and xinghao is nowhere to be found...

yesterday met eemin to get the maths tys for classified use :) saw the flooding of clementi station by NUS folks.

and i keep teling myself, i'll be there...not so soon, but i will.

and i said to myself, what a wonderful world...

i am so deluding myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter