Thursday, September 08, 2005

borrowed thoughts

The following extract is from dalena.blogspot.com (dalena if you're reading this i hope you're not pissed that i lifted this from your blog)

=====================================================

It's strange how I can be surrounded by dozens of people, smiling, laughing, chatting merrily like there's nothing more to life than having fun, yet feel so alone all the same. It almost seems like the more people there are, the more alone I feel.

I don't want much, I just don't want to be stranded alone in this endless blue sea. Perhaps I'm just not made to drift from place to place like I always thought I was, perhaps I should find a comfortable spot to hurl an anchor down at and make it my home.

Maybe surrounded by/A million people I/Still feel all alone/I just wanna go home

I just wanna go home.

=====================================================

i find what this ex-schoomate of mine wrote in her blog very close to my heart. and then u realise perhaps people who seem to have that much of a life are empty inside after all.

remedy?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The emptiness that one feels even in the midst of a circle of friends, I believe many have felt like this before.

I felt the same before. And I realise that there's a God-shaped hole in all of us. In times like that, I just want to go home and spend some personal time with God.

Remedy: Draw closer to God.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter